Powell Peralta Vato Rat Tie Dye Assembly 8 x 32.125
|Wheel Formula||SHR Super High Rebound|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
|Truck Make||Mini Logo|
The Vato Rat was created by artist Craig Stecyk. Coming from the Santa Monica Dogtown "Z-Boy" surf-skate scene of the 1970's, Stecyk was surrounded by Hispanic gang culture and graffiti. At the time he was airbrushing a lot of Zephyr surfboards and blended that influence into his work. The Vato Rat was one of the many symbols he used to decorate surfboards and generally mark territory at local surf spots. In 1983 Stacy Peralta decided to bring the Vato Rat back as a Powell-Peralta graphic. They called it "Rat Bones" and it was used in advertising, on decks, stickers and T-shirts.
Originally Released: 1983
Artwork by: Craig Stecyk
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
We Also Recommend
Bones Briagde Guerrero Flaming Dagger Skateboard Assembly Black - 9.6 x 29.18
Bones Brigade Black Mullen Complete Skateboard Assembly - 7.4 x 27.625
Bones Brigade Blue Guerrero Complete Skateboard Assembly - 9.6 x 29.130
Bones Brigade Caballero Dragon Blue Complete Skateboard Assembly - 10 x 29.75