Powell Peralta Snakes Colby Fade Assembly 7.88 x 31.67
|Wheel Formula||SHR Super High Rebound|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
|Truck Make||Mini Logo|
In skateboarding, the term to "Snake" someone originated in the 1970's. Meaning to drop in the bowl or ramp quickly when it was clearly not your turn, usually cutting someone else off. Sims made wheels named snakes. In the mid 80's Powell-Peralta artist VC Johnson Illustrated this snake graphic inspired by the style of MC Escher. Originally it was used as the sleeve print for the Mike McGill skull & snake long sleeve T-shirt, later two other T-shirt designs were developed utilizing the snake design. Hsssssss.
Craig Stecyk used a printer in Los Angeles that was famous for making hand bills for concerts and events in the 60's and 70's. One distinctive style of poster they made had a multi-color blend in the background and was a favorite of Stecyk’s. Powell-Peralta used these bills to promote the Bones Brigade Videos Animal Chin and Public Domain as well as various trade show propaganda.
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
We Also Recommend
Bones Briagde Guerrero Flaming Dagger Skateboard Assembly Black - 9.6 x 29.18
Bones Brigade Black Mullen Complete Skateboard Assembly - 7.4 x 27.625
Bones Brigade Blue Guerrero Complete Skateboard Assembly - 9.6 x 29.130
Bones Brigade Caballero Dragon Blue Complete Skateboard Assembly - 10 x 29.75