Powell Peralta Skull and Sword One Off Assenbly - 7.88 x 31.67
|Wheel Formula||SHR Super High Rebound|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
|Truck Make||Mini Logo|
The Rodriguez "Skull & Sword" deck was the first pro signature deck graphic produced by Powell-Peralta. The graphic was conceived by Ray and Illustrated by V.C. Johnson with art direction from George Powell in 1979.
Initially released in two distinctly different shapes; a 10" x 30" "Widetail" version and a 10" x 28.5" "Snub Nose,” it came in "Brite-Lite" Dayglo yellow, orange, purple and green. In years to follow, it was made in various different colors and a Powell-Peralta logo was added. In 1983 Ray's signature was removed and replaced with a Powell-Peralta script logo. The graphic was also used for T-shirts and stickers.
Originally Released: 1979
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
We Also Recommend
Powell Golden Dragon Cab Ink Dragon II Complete Skateboard - 7.13 X 28.5
Powell Golden Dragon Diamond Dragon 3 Complete Skateboard - 7.5 x 31.375
Powell Golden Dragon Diamond Dragon III Complete Skateboard - 7.375 x 29.4