Powell Peralta Skull and Snake One Off Assembly - 7.625 x 31.625
|Wheel Formula||SHR Super High Rebound|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
|Truck Make||Mini Logo|
Just as Mike McGill was perfecting the 540 McTwist in the summer of 1984 at Swedish summer camp, V.C.J. was working on a new deck graphic for him. Since the "Skull & Bones" theme was proving to be popular, that was the direction chosen for McGill's new deck. Mike's input was to add the snake and lightning bolts since there is an abundance of both in his home state of Florida. McGill's Skull & Snake is truly a classic skateboard icon.
Originally Released: 1984
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
We Also Recommend
Bones Briagde Guerrero Flaming Dagger Skateboard Assembly Black - 9.6 x 29.18
Bones Brigade Black Mullen Complete Skateboard Assembly - 7.4 x 27.625
Bones Brigade Blue Guerrero Complete Skateboard Assembly - 9.6 x 29.130
Bones Brigade Caballero Dragon Blue Complete Skateboard Assembly - 10 x 29.75