Powell Peralta Skateboard Police Assembly 8 x 32.125
|Wheel Formula||SHR Super High Rebound|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
|Truck Make||Mini Logo|
The Skateboard Police Badge Graphic was illustrated by Powell Peralta artist VCJ in 1988. As skateboarding moved out of the backyard ramp era and into the streets, confrontations between skaters and police became more frequent. A popular slogan "Skateboarding is not a crime" was the anthem of the times. The Police Badge graphic was a reflection of this issue.
Originally Released: 1988
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
We Also Recommend
Bones Briagde Guerrero Flaming Dagger Skateboard Assembly Black - 9.6 x 29.18
Bones Brigade Black Mullen Complete Skateboard Assembly - 7.4 x 27.625
Bones Brigade Blue Guerrero Complete Skateboard Assembly - 9.6 x 29.130
Bones Brigade Caballero Dragon Blue Complete Skateboard Assembly - 10 x 29.75