Powell Peralta Cab Dragon One Off Assembly - 7.75 x 31.75
|Wheel Formula||SHR Super High Rebound|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
|Truck Make||Mini Logo|
After placing 3rd overall in the Gold Cup Series and voted "Rookie of the Year" in 1980, Steve Caballero had proven he was ready for a pro signature model of his own. He was initially offered a simple propeller/skull nose-art graphic but rejected it. Steve submitted some sketches of his own for consideration, one of which was a crouching dragon, and that's the direction they pursued. Artist VCJ reworked the design a couple times before laying down the final ink. The deck was first released in December 1980 and the graphic was so well received it wasn't replaced until 1986.
Originally Released: 1980
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
Complete skateboard assembly that’s ready to roll out of the box. Perfect for the beginner, yet offers durable, quality components that even an accomplished skater would love.
- Seven plies of quality birch veneer, cold-fused together using high-impulse, water-resistant glue in Skate One’s proprietary AirLam™ presses. Ensures maximum “pop” and durability.
- High rebound, double radius urethane wheels. Perfect hardness to provide a smooth ride.
- High quality aluminum baseplate and hangar. Hardened steel kingpin and axle. Soft bushings to ease in turning. Slimmed baseplate = less weight.
- Mini Logo Skate Rated™ bearings. High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- Blended silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anddurability, grips well in all weather conditions.
We Also Recommend
Powell Golden Dragon Diamond Dragon III Complete Skateboard - 7.375 x 29.4
Powell Golden Dragon Cab Ink Dragon II Complete Skateboard - 7.13 X 28.5